The IMI Inspector Alert V2 measures alpha, beta, gamma and X-radiation. Its digital display shows readings in your choice of counts per minute (CPM), μSv/hr or mR/hr, or in accumulated counts. A red LED blinks and a beeper chirps with each count (the chirp can be muted).
- Monitor personal radiation exposure
- Monitor an area or perimeter
- Detect radiation leaks or contamination
- Ensure regulatory compliance
- Monitor changes in background radiation
- Demonstrates principles of nuclear physics
- Check for radioactive minerals in the earth